Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and uplifting scent is frequently used in aromatherapy.
- Diffuse while studying to create an uplifting atmosphere.
- Combine 1/4 cup arrowroot powder and 2 drops each of Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint for a simple dry shampoo.
- Add 1-2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favourite entrées for flavouring.
- Uplifting to the senses with a rejuvenating scent.
- Provides flavour to foods such as stuffings, meat and poultry.