The magnolia flower is said to be a well-travelled flower with species scattered throughout South Asia, the Pacific, and North America. Also called white champaca or white jade orchid tree, magnolia flowers have been used in China for many years to help create a sense of balance. Like Lavender and Bergamot, Magnolia is primarily Linalool which may help create feelings of relaxation. Expertly combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Magnolia Touch is moisturising and soothing to the skin. As a personal fragrance, Magnolia Touch provides a comforting aroma.
- Use Magnolia Touch daily as your new signature personal fragrance.
- Combine topically with Bergamot or Ylang Ylang to promote healthy-looking skin and to customise your daily fragrance.
- Roll onto the bottoms of your feet to help promote feelings of relaxation.
- Soothing to the skin.
- May promote calm and relaxing feelings.
- Uplifting and refreshing aroma.