Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe skin.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Soothes skin.
- Relaxing aroma.
- Promotes calm, relaxed feelings. Use before peaceful sleep.