Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct liquorice aroma and taste. Put a drop in water or tea and drink for a sweet flavour instead of indulging in sweets.
- Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavour.
- Instead of indulging in sweets, put a drop in water or tea and drink as a substitute.
- Provides a sweet, liquorice-honey aroma and taste.
- Provides a fragrant and soothing aroma.
- Massage into skin diluted in fractionated coconut oil to promote feelings of relaxation.