Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus Radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to diffuse or apply topically for that distinct fresh, clean and calming scent of Eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus has cleansing properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Eucalyptus is effective in promoting a sense of calmness and balance. Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral hygiene.
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturiser and apply to revitalise the appearance of your skin.
- While showering, place a few drops in your hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply for a feeling of invigoration and vitality.
- Helps you feel clearer and calmer.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Breathe a sigh of relief with the diffusion of eucalyptus essential oil.