The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
- Add to stir-fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavour.
- Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma.
- Clearing and clarifying aroma.
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavour.
- Soothing to the senses and emotions.