Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo colour and is recognised for its skin-soothing benefits. At the same time, the main chemical component Sabinene helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Providing an optimistic aroma, Blue Tansy offers a sweet scent to fill any room, creating an uplifting environment. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to aid the body in the natural recovery process.
- Diffuse to create a positive, uplifting atmosphere.
- Add 1 or 2 drops to your favourite moisturiser or cleanser and apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or to hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Include 1 or 2 drops in lotion for a restoring massage after a stressful day or extreme workout.
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Uplifts mood when used aromatically.
- Provides a soothing sensation when applied to the skin.