Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavour of foods, but its topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known as antioxidants. It is an ideal oil to cook with, enjoyed both for its flavour and ease of use. Black Pepper invigorates the skin but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation.
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with a carrier oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly for a calming aroma and to create a soothing atmosphere.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily to support healthy cellular function.
- Add to meats, soups, entrées, and salads to enhance food flavour and aid digestion.
- Sharp, invigorating aroma.
- Enhances food flavour.
- Soothing and calming to the emotions.
- Feels invigorating on the skin.