Bergamot Mint’s major constituents linalool and linalyl acetate have been shown in studies to help manage occasional restlessness. The delicious scent of this versatile oil can be used in your favourite diffuser, is gentle on the skin for topical use and could quickly become one of your go-to oils to help bring sensations of summer to your home during the dreary winter months.
How to Use
- Makes a wonderfully soothing addition to a comforting massage or warm bath.
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball or small passive diffuser to place in your car or linen closet.
- Comb a drop or two into your hair to feel calm and inspired throughout the day.
- Perfect after a hard day or at bedtime to soothe and comfort the spirit.
- Helps clear the air of musty or unpleasant smells.
- Use in unscented lotion and rub around the neck area before bed.